Position: Senior Designer
Team: PRISM Global Content Network
Hours: Monday – Friday, some weekend work may be required
Global sponsorship and PR agency with blue chip clients is seeking a Senior Designer in its growing Global Content Network. Our Global Content Network specialises in content creation, film and video and digital services to create compelling content to support blue chip clients in the world of sponsorship, sport, automotive and consumer goods.
PRISM has a permanent position for a Senior Designer with a minimum of eight years of graphic / digital design experience. The candidate will be skilled in graphic and responsive web design and illustration to join our Creative Department. This represents a fantastic opportunity to have real creative input into global marketing campaigns.
This key role is intended to infuse our content and creative teams with excellence in design ideation, strategy and execution, and to lead our design operation energetically with a true mission to grow our design proposition.
Day to day job tasks will include designing print/digital ads, packaging, POS, large format posters and billboards, PowerPoint presentation templates, html emails, infographics, web/app design, as well as bringing to life conceptual ideas for pitch presentations through a combination of visual effects and juxtaposition design.
The candidate must have a proven track record in delivering work to top global clients, preferably in luxury brands, sports marketing and the automotive industry, with an extensive portfolio that shows off the best of their creative and technical skills – ideally showcasing a range of subjects and media and clearly articulating the design rationale.
All applicants must provide a portfolio of work to be considered.
- Bachelor degree in related field (Graphic / Multimedia / Digital / Web design)
Desired skill set & Experience:
The ideal candidate will have worked within a similar role before, in particular demonstrating:
- +8 years’ experience in relevant creative industry (graphic / multimedia / digital / web design)
- Expert design skills and advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Quark Express and Illustrator is essential
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially PowerPoint
- Ability to work across both platforms, PC and Mac
- Advanced knowledge of printing processes for large-scale printing and packaging
- Knowledge of web design process, structural site limitations, web/app development. With a focus on responsive design and mobile optimisation
- Ability to design to a high standard for corporate design layout using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Exceptional design skills – layout composition, colour theory, typography and branding
- They must be able to demonstrate a strong eye for creative, and conceptualization, as well as discipline in terms of working to a deadline and accurately reflecting brand guidelines
- Strong creative ethos grounded in executional excellence
- Experience of catalogue/brochure and or magazine flat planning and design development
- Management of design production workflows
- Communicate and present your ideas to the team and to clients. Is an articulate and trusted voice communicating design solutions
- Mentoring junior team members and nurturing with their development
- The ability to guide the design team through the complexities of creative execution
- The ability to communicate articulately with third party providers and clients alike
- Assertively troubleshoots and resolves complex communication problems
- Ensures that our creative solution fully answers the brief
- Able to manage the entire creative process from end to end
- Strong understanding of designing site architectures, user interfaces, and intuitive navigation schemes
- Knows and effectively uses fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures
- Great presentation skills
- Automotive experience is beneficial
- Expert understanding and delivery of digital marketing solutions
- Experience with site redesigns, UX design and content analysis
- Great eye for design
- Experience in animated graphics, freehand illustration / storyboards an advantage
PRISM team people are unique yet form an eclectic mix of international personalities. At our core is an attitude to work, approaching challenges, solving problems and supporting the broader PRISM team through creative ideas and hard work. To be a successful PRISMatic you will need to demonstrate these qualities through an initial three month probation and then beyond in your career.
Apply: Please submit your CV as a portfolio to this address – email@example.com
PRISM Website: http://www.prismteam.com/
PRISM LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/1kdjyrg
PRISM Twitter: https://twitter.com/PRISM_Worldwide
PRISM Instagram: http://instagram.com/prism_team
PRISM YouTube: https://youtube.com/PRISMTeamTV